How does it work?
Some people have intolerances/allergies/sensitivities to certain food groups, which can suppress hormones and disrupt the digestive system. This usually results in poor outcomes and despite people’s best efforts progress can come to a complete halt. This program uses an elimination diet which is a controlled eating plan that removes common food intolerances along with those that may be individual to that person. The program also focuses on temporarily removing high FODMAP foods from the diet.
Who is it for?
This program is perfect for all types of people who would like to improve their digestive system health. The goal of this program is to improve your well-being, vitality and energy.
How long does it last?
It is recommended that you follow this program for the full length of time it takes to eliminate and then re-introduce foods. After that, a more balanced and less restrictive long-term approach should be taken.
What is included?
• Program Assessments (To be completed before and after the program. Designed to assess need for the program, and to increase awareness of what impacts digestive health and to check the results after completion of the program.)
• Detailed Action Plan (evidence-based information to help you understand the process)
• Sample Meal Plan with Low FODMAP Recipes (can be used as is, but provided as a template to design your own from)
• Low & High FODMAP Food Lists
• Shopping List
• Digestive Supplement Plan Example
What is the cost and how do I get started?
There is a one-time fee of 34.99 that is paid through PayPal. If interested, contact us and mention the Happy Gut program. You will then be provided the payment link and after successful payment will be provided with the items previously noted.